Pages

Guide to Patagonia's Monsters & Mysterious beings

I have written a book on this intriguing subject which has just been published.
In this blog I will post excerpts and other interesting texts on this fascinating subject.

Austin Whittall


Friday, October 2, 2009

Privacy Policy

 
Privacy Policy

I understand that your privacy is very important to you. That's why I've developed this policy to ensure that your privacy is protected while using our services or visiting my website. I also request that you read the site’s Terms and Conditions (Legal Note and Disclaimer). I take the protection of your personal data very seriously.

Data Collection
You can use my site without disclosing any personal data. You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using my site, except as may be necessary to provide you a product or service at your request. When you use my site, I store data on our servers for various security purposes. This data may include the name of your internet service provider, the web site that you used to link to our site, the web sites that you visit from our site and your IP-Address. This data could possibly lead to your identification, but I do not use it to do so. I may use the data from time to time for statistical purposes, and if so, maintain the anonymity of each individual user so that the person cannot be identified.

Collection and processing of personal data
I collect personal data only when you provide it to me, through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, inquiries, suggestions and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to me. This information is saved in my personal address book and can not be considered a database as per Argentine law (Act of Congress (Ley 25.326) which regulates personal data collection). Your personal data will not be passed on by me for use by third parties in any form whatsoever, unless I have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so. I will retain control of and responsibility for the use of any personal data you disclose to me.

Purposes of Use
The data I collect will only be used for the purpose of supplying you with requested information or data or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.

Right of Access and Correction
You have the right to review and amend any personal data stored in our system if you believe it may be out of date or incorrect. Just send an e-mail or contact me (use the "Contact me" e-mail on the left-hand sidebar).

Right of Cancellation
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future. Again, just send an e-mail or contact me (use the "Contact Me" e-mail on the left-hand sidebar).

Use of Cookies
In some web sites, so-called Cookies are used in order for us to improve the efficiency of your individual use of the web site. Cookies are identifiers that our web-server could send to your computer in order to identify the computer being used for the duration of the session. Most browsers are set-up to accept these Cookies automatically. In addition, you can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the Cookie is stored on your computer. If cookies are going to be saved to your computer not only for the duration of a session, with automatic subsequent deletion, but for the long term, I will provide you notice of this fact when the relevant cookies are set.

Children
In light of the importance of protecting children's privacy, I do not collect, process or use on my website any information relating to an individual whom I know to be under 18 years old without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. Such legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that it be deleted.

Contacts
Please contact me should you have any problems, questions or suggestions. The constant development of the internet requires occasional adjustments to my privacy statement. I retain the right to make changes when necessary.
Use the "Contact me" e-mail on the left-hand sidebar) or this e-mail address:



Lea este post en español



Copyright 2009 by Austin Whittall ©

Patagonian Monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits since Sept. 2009:
Copyright © 2009-2018 by Austin Victor Whittall.
Todos los derechos reservados por Austin Whittall para esta edición en idioma español y / o inglés. No se permite la reproducción parcial o total, el almacenamiento, el alquiler, la transmisión o la transformación de este libro, en cualquier forma o por cualquier medio, sea electrónico o mecánico, mediante fotocopias, digitalización u otros métodos, sin el permiso previo y escrito del autor, excepto por un periodista, quien puede tomar cortos pasajes para ser usados en un comentario sobre esta obra para ser publicado en una revista o periódico. Su infracción está penada por las leyes 11.723 y 25.446.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means - electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or any other - except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without prior written permission from the author, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a review.

Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy before accessing this blog.

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

Patagonian Monsters - http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/